1 Corinthians 14:26: What shall we say, brothers? When you come together, everyone has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. All of these must be done for the strengthening of the church.
So, what if that means that the church will be strong when she participates rather than spectates? (Borrowed from a Bible study leader). It is not my intent to cause trouble for trouble’s sake. We, the church, are losing our children faster than we can birth them. Why? What can be done about it? So, I go to my Bible and use it as my trainer and pray like David in Psalm 139 last verses: “Search me and know me, see if there is any evil way in me and lead me in the way everlasting”.
Come awake, come awake!
What is the hymn or word, revelation or interpretation God gave you today?
Disclaimer: Zemanta suggests related articles. I may or may not agree with what they have to say. Please open your own Bible and test every spirit for yourself. You might even come away with your own word, revelation or hymn…
- What’s The Meaning of “Church” (whyileftchurch.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful…. (naturalbreeze30.wordpress.com)
- Why you’ve never heard of the Second Corinthian Church [Studies in 1 Corinthians] (openoureyeslord.com)
- 1 Corinthians 12:21 “And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; (calvinistview.com)
- Attitude Check: Humility of mind (divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com)
- Maranatha- A Song I Wrote – Meaning Our Lord Comes He is the ever coming one (scottstimson.com)
- Biblical Authority Is the Real Issue (str.typepad.com)