(Ok I confess I am wondering how WordPress will render the title.)
I wonder what this might do to the process of trying to date relics?
Notice that light and therefore Day and therefore time do not occur until verse 3 of Genesis 1. The earth and the heavens are timeless. Outside of time. Before time.
- Prehistoric puzzlers: At BLM event, experts eyeball ancient objects (billingsgazette.com)
- Intro to Forbidden Archaeology: Out-of-Place Artifacts Support a Biblical Worldview (p2alm.com)
- Archaeological dig unearths wealth of artifacts from Roman London (upi.com)
- The Coming Great Deception! (lamarzulli.wordpress.com)
- Ancient site unearthed in Iraq, near biblical home of Abraham (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)
- Israeli Archaeologists Find Rare Artifacts near Ashkelon (sci-news.com)
- time, archaeology, and the Bible, part 2 (offbeatonpurpose.wordpress.com)